1) we spend 2 1/2 glorious weeks in St. Maarten. The first few days we spent with my sister and her family learning the ropes of island life and enjoying some quality family time. Then we were on our own for a fabulous week rediscovering our old favorite haunts and discovering new favorites. The last week my mil arrived and we hustled from one fabulous beach to another. Overall, another favorite holiday.
2) I spent 6 of a planned 9 weeks in french language training...I was oh so close, but alas was interrupted in week six because of a Crohn's flare up which
3) landed me in the hospital for a week followed by 6 weeks sick leave. While in the hospital I was labelled a "medical failure" as my body keeps refusing all medical treatments! The docs switched up my medical regime and we'll see how I fare. I'm currently on Humira, self injecting every 2 weeks into my stomache. I'm also taking methotrexate, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid to help mitigate any long-term effects.
Somewhere in there, we managed to finally get our built-ins finished :) We're thrilled with the way they look, not so thrilled with Direct Buy for their crappy customer service! Unfortunately I don't seem to have any pics because for some reason they didn't download properly?
That's pretty much it in a quick snap shot. I'll try to find some pics of our trip to remind myself of the turquoise waters and white, sandy beaches. Now to plan our next holiday...Disney World sometime in 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment