Monday, February 21, 2011

Top Whatever Pet Peeves






For some reason, people, behaviours...things seem to be rubbing me the wrong way more frequently than ever before. 

1.  Rude commuters (on the bus - cause that's my mode of transportation into the city):  if you're wearing a huge backpack and have to stand in the aisle because the idiot bus driver keeps letting too many people on the bus - to the point where we're absolutely bursting out of the bus, and he actually acknowledges that he's driving illegally - and your backpack keeps hitting other people in the head?  Take the damn thing off!  Or if you see an expecting mom, a physically handicapped person, an elderly person etc.  and you are perfectly healthy?  Offer your damn seat up!  I remember being so ridiculously huge while pregnant that my belly was practically poking someone in the nose (he was an officer in the armed forces - which is probably why I am still steaming over this because I was rasied as an army brat, and had my manners hammered into me from a young age, and I know that as an officer you are taught to be courteous), I stood in front of this person for 45 minutes without once being offered a seat!


2.  People who use public washrooms and don't wash their hands.  Really??!!  Cause that's disgusting.



3.  Loud talkers in a small work environment, namely sharing a wall, therefore, air space, cubicles.  Keep your freaking voice down!  If you have a conference call, please try and find a closed door office.  If you need to make a phone call, please use your "spa voice" and if you need to have a meeting, please find a bloody conference room/meeting room!  I don't need to hear that your mother's dog just vomited on your son's new favorite teddy bear!!! 

                                               

Ok, so that's only 3 pet peeves today...that's not too to bad.  I'm sure this list will grow though.














No comments:

Post a Comment