Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Zero Update

I'm not sure how many days I am into my Day Zero project but I'm slowly crossing things off my list or having fun as marking items "in progress."  I would like to revise the list a bit but think I will just add more items as I think of them, and I definitely have to figure out an "attainable" slap on the wrist for the items I don't end checking off...

Here's my list as it sits currently:  http://momof2-myreality.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-zero.html 

I'm loving having goals to work towards.  And am especially proud of being able to mark as 'in progress'  the Weekend to End Women's Cancers.  In 8 weekends, my team and I will be walking 60km over two days to benefit the Regional Cancer Foundation.  I am doing the walk in honour of my family members and friends who have been diagnosed with cancer and for my family members and friends who will be diagnosed in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment